The last thing any business wants is to lose money and cause disruption due to having to close a site due to drainage issues.
We can help to prevent this with our flexible and speedy approach as we are willing to carry out works out of hours or on weekends if required. We can also carry out investigation works using our state of the art CCTV survey system to identify issues that could cause recurring blockages and affect your customer regularly.
We provide a variety of services for facilities management companies to rectify any problems you may be having, including;
- High Pressure Water Jetting - to clear drains when a manhole has been overflowing with sewage into or near a property.
- Internal Drain Unblocking - for homes with significant issues with water and waste not flowing away properly.
- Blocked Toilets - a common problem that we treat as a priority as we understand the inconvenience it causes.
- CCTV Surveys - used to establish the reasons for recurring blockages and reach a resolution.
- Drain Tracing - often required if a drain has collapsed and you are not sure where to excavate to repair the damaged piping.
- Tanker Services - safely removing materials such as grease traps, petrol interceptors, spillage clean ups and large car park drainage. and disposing of them in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ongoing maintenance - having your drains are cleaned on a regular basis to ensure full flow and reducing the risk of blockages.
- Pipe Lining - negates the need for an expensive and messy excavation process in order to repair piping.
- Excavation - excavation of piping to carry out repairs on defective or damaged piping to allow full-flow to be restored.
All jobs completed are followed up with full testing to ensure full-flow and functionality.
Get in Touch With Our Team of Experts
CSCS registered team with over 30 years of industry experience carrying out a variety of work from start to finish, efficiently and to the highest industry standards.
All work is carried out using the latest modern equipment to ensure the highest quality service. Our equipment includes CCTV survey equipment, High Pressure Water Jetting and much more besides.
Drainage services and maintenance throughout central Scotland to customers looking for a trusted and reliable team that is available 24/7.
A wide range of services at a very competitive prices so you can get the fantastic service you're after without breaking the bank.