We offer a swift and efficient drain unblocking service to customers throughout Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife who have encountered drainage problems that have to be resolved without delay.
Drain blockages in your home or business can cause severe disruption and have an impact on other areas of your home life or business operations such as being able to clean clothes, wash the dishes or enjoy a relaxing bath. Our team act quickly to minimise the time that you are inconvenienced and have your property fully functioning as soon as possible.
Blocked Drain Symptoms
- Sink, bath or shower gurgling and not flowing properly
- Washing machine waste water coming up in the bath or kitchen sink
- Water is sitting in the garden
- Can't put washing machine on
- Unpleasant sulphurous smells, indicating trapped and rotting waste
- High rising sinks or toilets which may overflo
Our Blocked Drain Service
We will promptly visit the site to make a full assessment of the issues you are having, what is affected and establish a cost-effective resolution.
We locate the source of the blockages and gain access to the pipework to clear them using our range of tools, including modern mechanical rodding that is designed specifically to clear UPVC waste pipes of all sizes.
Testing & Cleaning
Once the unblocking process is completed we will re-connect, re-seal and test your pipework, ensuring full volume of flow. We also take care of cleaning and disinfecting the affected area, as well as providing customer advice on the best methods for keeping drainage systems clear a flowing freely.
Advice & Feedback
Once the process has been completed we will provide advice on the best methods for keeping drainage systems clear and flowing freely in future. At this point we will also ask you to let us know what you thought of our service as we love customer feedback to help us continually improve our service and maintain our already high standards.
TIPS TO AVOID BLOCKED DRAINS
- Pull hairs out of the bathroom plug holes on a regular basis.
- Clean your toilet and sink drains regularly to avoid any build-ups that lead to drain blockages.
- Only toilet paper should be flushed down the loo, nappies, face wipes, cotton of any kind, and sanitary towels should never be flushed down the toilet.
- Don’t pour oil, grease or leftover food down the kitchen sink, this is a sure fire way to cause a drain blockage.
- Scrape excess waste off of plates before putting them into the dishwasher, larger scraps of food can lead to a drain blockage over time.
Get in Touch With Our Drain Unblocking Experts
CSCS registered team with over 30 years of industry experience carrying out a variety of work from start to finish, efficiently and to the highest industry standards.
All work is carried out using the latest modern equipment to ensure the highest quality service. Our equipment includes CCTV survey equipment, High Pressure Water Jetting and much more besides.
Drainage services and maintenance throughout central Scotland to customers looking for a trusted and reliable team that is available 24/7.
A wide range of services at a very competitive prices so you can get the fantastic service you're after without breaking the bank.